MEET AGELOC YOUTH
Every cell in the body is equipped with natural defenses designed to fight the effects of aging. But over time, factors all around us and inside our bodies can weaken these defenses and accelerate aging. However, it doesn’t have to be this way. We can invigorate these defenses. The key is to give the body what it needs so it can continue to do what it is designed to do—live young.
This revolutionary supplement—built on over a decade of research—helps revitalize your aging defense mechanisms through a proprietary blend of powerful nutrients. The ingredients in ageLOC Youth were carefully selected because of their verified anti-aging benefits. The result: Nu Skin’s premier and most advanced anti-aging supplement designed to promote your youth span—the years you can enjoy life being more active, energetic, and also healthy.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Promotes youthfulness—supports youthful aging so you can enjoy life being more active, energetic, and healthy.
- ageLOC Youth influences multiple aging defense mechanisms to provide broad-spectrum wellness benefits and also promote:*
- Cellular Health
- Helps reinforce the body’s protection and repair mechanisms at the cellular level.
- Helps balance healthy cellular response. Disruption of cellular response can spark a cascade of other
- Supports DNA damage protection/repair.
- Provides antioxidant protection.
- Brain Health
- Supports healthy brain structure and function.
- Promotes youthful cognition and memory.
- Promotes a sense of wellbeing and a healthy mood.
- Heart Health
- Promotes blood vessel integrity/elasticity, essential for healthy blood circulation.
- Supports normal blood glucose control.
- Supports healthy blood pressure regulation.
- Metabolic Health
- Supports healthy lipid metabolism.
- Supports normal glucose metabolism.
- Skin Health
- Bone Health
- Supports bone structure and integrity
- Joint Health
- Promotes healthy joint fluidity
- Eye Health
- Provides ingredients that support healthy eye composition and protection.
- Physical Performance
- Immune Health
- Promotes healthy immune function and response.
WHAT POWERS IT
- ageLOC Youth supports the body’s innate ability to resist the appearance of aging at its source.*
- ageLOC Youth contains a blend of nutrients that is not readily available, even from a healthy diet.*
- Built on more than a decade of scientific knowledge.*
- The unique blend of ingredients supports healthy aging defense mechanisms.
- SCS certified. Measure the antioxidant difference ageLOC Youth is making in your body.*
- The aging population is increasing and younger people want to avoid early signs of aging.1*
- 25–35-year-olds take a very hands-on approach to their health care, often turning to the Internet for more information on their health and supplement options.2*
- Seniors are not accepting traditional “elderly” stereotypes.
- They want to retain—or regain—their youth. They may have aged in years, but their attitudes are as young as ever.3*
- Many parents are having children later in life and worry about maintaining their health and energy levels.4*
- Today’s grandparents don’t feel like they look or act like the grandparents of a generation ago.3*
- Many seniors are delaying retirement to help them stay active and maintain their current lifestyles.5*
1 “Aging Population and Advanced Product Offerings Drive the Global Anti-Aging Products Market,” Prweb, 2014
2 “Spotlight-On Gen Y—Findings from Healthy World Report,”Televox, 2013
3 “Don’t Call Me Grandma,” Mintel, May 2011
4 “The Ideal Age to Have a Baby,” Psychology Today, June 2012
5 “Age of Adventure,” Mintel, October 2010
HOW TO USE IT
Take two soft gels twice daily with morning and evening meals. Store in a cool, dry place.
- ageLOC® R2 — helps you renew and recharge with two powerful formulas.
- g3 — this gâ`c superfruit juice is validated by science to support cellular rejuvenation and immune health.
- LifePak® — a perfect companion to ageLOC Youth, LifePak is our most advanced nutritional product and is designed to fill nutritional gaps in your diet.
LEARN MORE ABOUT IT
What are aging defense mechanisms?
Aging defense mechanisms are the body’s way of fighting off and maintaining resistance to aging aggressors. As we age, changes in gene expression cause the body’s aging defense mechanisms to decline in function, performance, and also ability. ageLOC Youth maintains and supports the activity of aging defense mechanisms by positively modulating gene expression, helping us live youthfully
Why is the ageLOC Youth ingredient blend difficult, if not impossible, to obtain even from a healthy diet?
ageLOC Youth contains a unique ingredient blend that provides broad-spectrum benefits for everyone, regardless of dietary intake or supplement regimen. ageLOC Youth provides a potent blend of anti-aging ingredients, including concentrated extracts standardized for active compounds that would be difficult, if not impossible, to obtain at the same levels and on a regular basis—even from a healthy, well-balanced diet. Furthermore, ageLOC Youth delivers
efficacious levels of these powerful nutrients and phytochemicals at consistent levels twice per day.
What is the scientific substantiation for this product?
Many clinical studies have been published documenting the health benefits of the ingredients included in ageLOC Youth. Additionally, there are several ageLOC Youth studies completed or ongoing.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a physician prior to use if pregnant or lactating, or prior to using prescription medication. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to and after surgery. Discontinue use and also consult a physician if any adverse reactions occur. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
KEY SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
- Bouwens, M., O. van de Rest, N. Dellschaft, et al. (2009) Fish-oil supplementation induces antiinflammatory gene expression profiles in human blood mononuclear cells. The American journal of clinical nutrition 90, 415–424.
- Chopra, M., P.E. Fitzsimons, J.J. Strain, et al. (2000) Nonalcoholic red wine extract and quercetin inhibit LDL oxidation without affecting plasma antioxidant vitamin and carotenoid concentrations. Clinical chemistry 46, 1162–1170.
- Earnest, C.P., J.S. Kupper, A.M. Thompson, et al. (2012) Complementary effects of multivitamin and omega-3 fatty acid supplementation on indices of cardiovascular health in individuals with elevated homocysteine. International journal for vitamin and nutrition research Internationale Zeitschrift fur Vitamin- und Ernahrungsforschung Journal international de vitaminologie et de nutrition 82, 41–52.
- Wood, S.M.; Mastaloudis, A.F.; Hester, S.N.; Gray, R.; Kern, D.; Namkoong, J. and Draelos, Z.D. Protective effects of a novel nutritional and phytonutrient blend on ultraviolet radiation-induced skin damage and inflammatory response through aging defense mechanisms. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 16(4):491-499; 2017.
- Hubbard, G.P., S. Wolffram, R. de Vos, et al. (2006) Ingestion of onion soup high in quercetin inhibits platelet aggregation and essential components of the collagen-stimulated platelet activation pathway in man: a pilot study. The British journal of nutrition 96, 482–488.
- Kean, R.J., D.J. Lamport, G.F. Dodd, et al. (2015) Chronic consumption of flavanone-rich orange juice is associated with cognitive benefits: an 8-wk, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in healthy older adults. The American journal of clinical nutrition 101, 506–514.
- Kiecolt-Glaser, J.K., E.S. Epel, M.A. Belury, et al. (2013) Omega-3 fatty acids, oxidative stress, and leukocyte telomere length: A randomized controlled trial. Brain, behavior, and immunity 28, 16–24.
- Milenkovic, D., C. Deval, C. Dubray, et al. (2011) Hesperidin displays a relevant role in the nutrigenomic effect of orange juice on blood leukocytes in human volunteers: a randomized controlled cross-over study. PloS one 6, e26669.