AgeLOC TR90 Trimshake is a nutritionally balanced meal replacement shake that is easy to consume. Trimshake supports a healthy weight management program.
Estimating the right portion size is very difficult for those trying to maintain weight. The more difficult it is to measure the accuracy of the measure of the dose when eating a normal diet. The fewer portions you eat, the fewer people will try to lose weight. Some people don’t even eat all kinds of food, which will only spoil what they are trying to do.
In today’s hectic and busy world, people don’t have time to measure every food that goes into their bodies. Similarly, they also do not have the accuracy in controlling the number of nutrients that enter their bodies.
The AgeLOC TR90 Trimshake eliminates the need to estimate and measure portion sizes and also delivers all the nutrients you need as easily as making a shake. Trimshakes are delicious and filling, perfect for a hungry breakfast or fast food snack. Contains high protein and soluble fiber and contains only 3.5 grams of fat. Available in chocolate and vanilla flavors. AgeLOC TR90 Trimshake helps trim the fat, without losing flavor. Trimshakes provide balanced essential nutrients for effective weight management. Each serving of AgeLOC TR90 Trimshake contains 20 grams of protein, including carbohydrates to help you feel full and keep you from craving food.
- Provides easy weight management in an easy-to-make shake.
- High in protein, low in carbohydrates, and contains only 3.5 grams of fat.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE?
- An easy tool in achieving healthy weight management.
- Provides an intact nutritional balance for effective weight management.
- A comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals.
- High in fiber.
- Delicious chocolate and vanilla flavor.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS PRODUCT?
Adults who want to maintain weight by reducing their intertemporal food cravings (eg breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner) can use this product. Those of you who are doing the AgeLOC TR90 System Program must use this product.
DO YOU KNOW?
- Adults need 1 gram of protein for every 1 kg of body weight.
- Kwashiorkor (malnutrition) is caused by an insufficient amount of protein.
- In general, meat contains all kinds of amino acids (complete protein), while plants do not (incomplete protein).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should consume this product?
Those of you who are aware of the importance of maintaining weight and want to lose weight can consume AgeLOC TR90 Trimshake.
Why is soluble fiber important for weight loss?
Soluble fiber, one of two types of fiber found in many types of food. Emphasis is placed on its use in the AgeLOC TR90 System Program because of its many benefits. Fiber can support blood cholesterol at normal levels and will also help in controlling hunger. Mixing fiber with water in the stomach makes you feel full longer. It also helps slow down the digestion of carbohydrates which in turn reduces the release of glucose in the blood. Trimshakes contain high levels of fiber. Other sources of this fiber are fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and whole grains such as black beans and pinto beans.
How does this product work?
Many people trying to lose weight admit that it is often difficult to choose and prepare the right amount or portion of food to control weight. Meal replacement portions are easy to measure using the included scoop, so no more weighing and measuring.
In a busy, hectic, and often stressful world, meal replacements provide a healthy nutritional alternative to full meals. Trimshakes provide the right amount of nutrients that effectively aid in weight loss when combined with proper nutrition, strength training, and aerobic exercise in the AgeLOC TR90 System Program.
Are there any scientific studies that validate this product?
In March 2002, a two-part study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that meal replacement shakes might help people who want to lose weight for those on a diet. Study participants experienced an average weight loss of 7 kg in three months than those who used a conventional food diet which only lost an average of 1 kg.
Who should not use this product?
Pregnant and lactating women, people with diabetes, hypoglycemics, and people with certain medical conditions should consult a doctor before using this product or any other dietary supplement.
Is this product safe?
AgeLOC TR90 Trimshake is safe to use at the recommended dosages.
Are there any side effects?
No side effects were found while consuming it at the recommended dosage.
- Ball SD, Keller KR, Moyer-Mileur LJet al. Prolongation of satiety after low versus moderately high glycemic index meals in obese adolescents. Pediatrics, 2003 Mar; 111(3):488–94.
- Vidal-Guevara ML, Samper M, Martinez-Silla G, Canteras M, Ros G, Gil A, Abellan P. Meal replacement as a dietary therapy for weight control. Assessment in males and females with different degrees of obesity. Nutr Hosp, 2004 Jul–Aug; 19(4): 202–8. Spanish.
- Blackburn GL, Rothacker DQ. Ten-year self-management of weight using a meal replacement diet plan: comparisons with matched controls. Obes Res, 2003; 11:A103.
- Heymsfield SB, van Mierlo CAJ, van der Knaap HCM, Heo M, Frier HI. Weight management using a meal replacement strategy: meta and pooling analysis from six studies. Int J Obes, 2003; 27:537–549.