G3 is a nutrient-rich juice from the prized g´âc “superfruit” of southern Asia, whose nutritional benefits have been scientifically demonstrated to protect cells. Among g´âc’s potent phytonutrients are a unique and highly bioavailable form of carotenoids called lipocarotenes that provide powerful antioxidant protection while supporting healthy immune function. The G3 formula was developed with three additional superfruits—Chinese lycium, Siberian pineapple, and cili fruit—that together provide a variety of benefits.* G3 has a refreshing flavor that is deliciously sweet, yet slightly tart and can be enjoyed daily by everyone in the family.
The earth’s fruits are a demonstration of nature’s beauty and creativity. Their varied shapes, colors, perfumes, and flavors attract and inspire. More importantly, they function as natural reservoirs of life-sustaining nutrients for insects, animals, and humans. They are particularly rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other potent and beneficial phytonutrients.
Many fruits offer specific and targeted health benefits and can be used as important components of integrated health maintenance programs. Unfortunately, many fruit juice products on the market today are not substantiated by science. Instead, they rely heavily on anecdotal cure-all claims that mislead and build false hopes in consumers. Fortunately, new scientific research focused on the traditional use of specific fruits and juices for wellness benefits is beginning to separate the anecdotal and exotic from the verifiable.
G3 By Pharmanex
Pharmanex has leveraged research and data from the Pharmanex® BioPhotonic Scanner technology to design and develop G3. Consistent with the Pharmanex® 6S Quality Process of quality and efficacy, G3 is a unique fruit juice blend provided by nature, time-tested through traditional use, and proven efficacious by modern science. The nutrients found in this blend of all-natural superfruit juices provide cellular rejuvenation and protection,* while supporting healthy immune function,* all in a highly bioavailable form. G3 is also guaranteed to increase your Skin Carotenoid Score (SCS) measured by the BioPhotonic Scanner. The unique combination of phytonutrients in G3 is derived from carefully selected superfruits traditionally used throughout the world for their restorative properties and whose nutritional benefits have been validated through scientific study.
Natives of southern Asia have long prized the g´âc fruit for its ability to promote eye health, immunity, and growth in children. Savoring this “fruit from heaven,” indigenous people have long believed this ceremonial fruit promotes health and wellness. Modern research shows it contains unusually concentrated amounts of a unique and highly bioavailable form of carotenoids called lipocarotenes. G3 was developed with three additional superfruits—Chinese lycium fruit from southern China, Siberian pineapple fruit from Asia, and cili fruit from the mountains of China. The combination of these three superfruits along with g´âc lipocarotenes provides a variety of health benefits.*
G3 Single Serving Pouch
Who says you can’t take it with you? You can get all the benefits of G3 in a convenient, on-the-go, single-serving pouch. This durable, tear-top pouch can go with you anywhere—just throw one in your purse, pocket, or pack to have whenever and wherever you want. To drink, simply tear away the tab top and enjoy some delicious, nutritious G3 juice.
- Helps support cellular rejuvenation.*
- Slows the common effects of aging through DNA protection.
- Improves Skin Carotenoid Score (SCS), which is verified by the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner.
- Is SCS Certified.
- Fortifies antioxidant defenses against cellular free radical damage.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Supports healthy skin and eyes.
- Supports prostate health.
WHAT MAKES THIS PRODUCT UNIQUE?
- You can visually see the difference because the lipocarotenes make G3 a unique red-orange color, distinguishing it from other juices.
- Great taste means all ages will enjoy and benefit each day from additional antioxidants in their diets.
- Proprietary superfruit blend.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS PRODUCT?
- G3 is the perfect complement to a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables, exercising, and taking LifePak.®
- G3 is recommended for adults and children who need to increase their servings of fruits and vegetables are frequently exposed to free radical damage, and are interested in boosting their antioxidant defense network.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The time-tested superfruits found in G3 have many traditional uses by the indigenous people of southern Asia.
- G´âc pulp is used to make red rice known as xio g´âc for important celebrations, including weddings.
- Poultices from the g´âc leaf and seed are used to help with topical healing, similar to common uses of topical aloe vera (the g´âc leaf and seed and not included in G3).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why are lipocarotenes important?
A lipocarotene is a matrix of carotenoids and fatty acids that enables efficient absorption and transport of these important nutrients. For a fruit, g´âc contains relatively high levels of fatty acids, which create a lipocarotene matrix to deliver highly bioavailable carotenoids. Compared to beta-carotene found in dark green vegetables, beta-carotene from the g´âc fruit has been scientifically proven to be better absorbed.
What types of carotenoids are found in gac fruit?
G´âc fruit contains a variety of carotenoids, but lycopene and beta carotene are the predominant carotenoids present. Not only is g´âc fruit richer in carotenoids than common fruits and vegetables, but because it delivers these important antioxidants in lipocarotene form, g´âc carotenoid antioxidants are better absorbed than carotenoids from common fruits and vegetables. In a clinical study, subjects given g´âc fruit (3.5 mg/day) showed a greater plasma level of beta carotene than that of another group given pure beta-carotene powder (5.0 mg/day). (Vuong, L.T.)
Is this product safe?
G3 is a safe, well-tolerated supplement.* It contains natural fruit juices that have been consumed by Asian cultures for hundreds of years.
Bottle: Shake before using. Drink one to three (1–3) ounces (30–90 mL) with morning and evening meals. For optimal results, take with LifePak.® Refrigerate after opening. Shake well to ensure a proper mixture of lipocarotenes. Store in a cool, dark place.
Pouch: Shake before using. Drink the entire contents of the pouch anytime, any place. Enjoy! Store in a cool, dark place.
KEY SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
- Aoki, H., Kieu, N.T., Kuze, N., Tomisaka, K., Van Chuyen, N.
Carotenoid pigments in GAC fruit (Momordica cochinchinensis
SPRENG). Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2002; 66:2479–82.
- De Pee, S., West, C.E., Permaesih, D., Martuti, S., Muhilal, Hautvast, J.G.A.F. Orange fruit is more effective than are dark green, leafy vegetables in increasing serum concentration of retinol and ß-carotene in schoolchildren in Indonesia. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998; 68:1058–67.
- Vuong, L.T., Dueker, S.R., Murphy, S.P. Plasma beta-carotene and retinol concentrations of children increase after a 30-d supplementation with the fruit Momordica cochinchinensis (gac). Am J Clin Nutr. 2002; 75:872–9.
- Vuong, L.T. A fruit from heaven. Vietnam Journal. October 2001. http://www.vietnamjournal.org/article.php?sid=5
INGREDIENTS: Water, Proprietary Juice Blend (Gâ´c, Siberian Pineapple, Cili, Chinese Lycium), Grape Concentrate, Pear Concentrate, Apple Concentrate, Acerola, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Pectin.